How to Consume
How to take Jeeragest?
- Boil half teaspoon of Jeeragest in 1 cup of water for 2 minutes. Strain and consume before each meal.
How to take Jeeragest for weight loss?
- Boil 3 tsp of Jeeragest in 1 litre of water for approximately 10 minutes. Strain and consume over the day.
What is Jeeragest?
- As the name suggests, it is a jeera based Ayurvedic formulation which helps with problems
such as indigestion and acidity.
Can Jeeragest be taken during pregnancy?
- It is an extremely safe formulation but still recommended to take under Doctor’s strict supervision if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How does Jeeragest improve digestion?
- Jeeragest is the combination of carminative herbs which increase the metabolic rate. So
whatever we eat, Jeeragest ensures its digestion and assimilation in a proper manner.
Is it true that Ayurvedic herbs increase heat in the body? Will Jeeragest increase heat too?
- No. There are all varieties of plants in Ayurveda. Some are hot in nature and some are cold
in nature. Hot natured plants are used to treat diseases that occur due to cold and Cold natured plants are used to treat diseases that occurs due to heat. Jeeragest contains all
cold natured carminatives which do not raise body heat at all.
Does Jeeragest guarantee weight loss?
- Jeeragest works on fat in a very systematic manner. It improves metabolism which further helps burn the excessive fat of the body. Weight Loss follows Fat loss gradually.
Balanced diet, good breakfast and early dinner are the keys to a sustainable weight loss.
What are the side effects of Jeeragest?
- There are no side effects of Jeeragest if consumed in the allowed dosage of upto 15 gms (3 tsp) per day.
If I lose weight with Jeeragest, will I gain it back once I stop consuming it?
- Not at all. Jeeragest focuses on fat loss. Fat once burned will not be dependent on Jeeragest for overweight relapse. Relapse can only happen with wrong diet and unhealthy
Whenever I eat outside, I suffer from acidity! How will Jeeragest help me in this?
- Whenever you eat out, have 1 cup Jeeragest tea after your food. You will not suffer from Acidity. It should be noted that eating out frequently weakens the digestive system slowly.
So as far as possible, you should eat light and healthy home made food.
What is the size of one packet?
- One packet of Jeeragest is 75 grams in size.
How many days does one packet last?
- One packet of Jeeragest lasts for 15 days.